Thursday, October 1, 2009

100 Days and Counting

Although we are not yet Mr. and Mrs. Carter, the BIG day is fast approaching. As we anxiously countdown to January 9, 2010, I wanted to begin a blog of our lives together. Not only did I want to begin this as a keepsake for us, but for our family and friends who live near and far.

In preparation for the wedding, I find myself on the computer all the time. I am researching, making excel sheets and sending e-mails. I am also texting my mom all the time; we find something, take a picture and hope that one or the other likes it. We are all about finding good deals! The majority of the big details is complete. It is now time to pay attention to the small details, the ones that make the biggest difference in creating ambiance and making the "wow" factor. All in all, I have enjoyed the entire process of wedding planning. No bridezilla here!

In addition to the wedding planning, massage therapy is my life. I enjoy work each and every day. I love helping people and I find such joy in my job.

As I type, Christopher is studying. It seems that he does quite a bit of that these days. He is anxiously counting down this school year as he will begin rotations sometime next summer. Although pharmacy school can be tiring, stressful and hard, Christopher has such a great passion and genuine interest in his field. I am so excited for what the future holds for him in the pharmaceutical world!

Life for us is good! We enjoy each other every day. We tell each other, "This time next year, we'll be married."

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog, it will be great to read your news, even though I will be texting you, probably daily. Love you both.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog makes me so happy! I can't believe the big day is so soon yet I feel like we have been talking about it forever. :) Can't wait to hear more about everything that is going on with both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you're blogging. I love your entry. It is obvious that you two are extremely happy together and really enjoy each other. I look forward to reading about the next 100 days.

    ReplyDelete